General Repair and Welding
We are looking for an energetic individual to fill a Welder Repairman position who has proven experience with construction equipment repairs. The
successful candidate will be responsible for the dismantling and repair of equipment.
The ideal candidate should have an in-depth knowledge of hydraulics, belt systems, motors, and other types of construction equipment. Must be a team player with a strong attention to detail. In this position, you should also be able to make decisions, troubleshoot, and perform repairs with little to no supervision.
• A minimum of three years Welding experience.
• An in-depth knowledge of construction equipment and machinery.
• Good communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail with excellent mathematical skills.
• Must be able to work well in a team environment.
Duties / Responsibilities:
• Strong mechanical aptitude, able to disassemble and reassemble equipment for repair or transportation.
• Construct and install equipment such as shafting, conveyors.
• Work with a range of hand tools including measuring tools, welding and air-arching.
• Determine which techniques and tools to use when repairing equipment.
• Conduct repairs at various outdoor locations.
• Competitive wage package
• Retirement plan
• Year round employment
Fill out the attached form and reply to: email@example.comApply Now